Author Topic: Size of Icons  (Read 1799 times)

Cairnius

Size of Icons
« on: April 29, 2008, 09:20:29 AM »
Is there any way to make your icons larger?   The site seems to place limitations on the display size regardless of how you re-size the picture.

That photo of Amy Winehouse I have up is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.   It cracks me up to gasping for breath -every-single-time that I look at it.

Offline NecronAdvance

• ardBoy
  • Paulbert Pennybottom
    • EvilDice40k
Re: Size of Icons
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 10:11:58 AM »
LOL, I almost hurled at my desk when I saw that. I actually almost posted in the fraking with avatars thread wondering who the hell changed your icon again! Is her eyes rolling back white? "Lifeless eyes, like a doll's eyes" ;D

Anyway, I believe they kept it that way to save bandwith... but there really isnt too much traffic at this forum compared to others. I would personally like my icon to be bigger too. It's The Nightbringer in case anyone is confuzzled.
Q - You hit me! Picard never hit me.
The Sisko - I'm not Picard.

-The Sisko gives NO F*cks

Cairnius

Re: Size of Icons
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 10:18:14 AM »
No, I changed it.    That's actually my desktop at work, now.   Every time I go to the desktop I bust out laughing and have to catch my breath.   I deliberately haven't allowed myself to view the desktop for like an hour now, I think...