Author Topic: Age of Sigmar Path To Glory Campaign  (Read 454 times)

Offline Khornagaunt

• InnerCircle
  • ardBoy
  • Allan Knowles
Age of Sigmar Path To Glory Campaign
« on: December 04, 2017, 03:01:06 PM »
Would anyone be interested in taking part of a slow-grow Path to Glory league? I would run it starting in January until someone amasses 10 Glory points and wins the league. You can play each opponent in the league once a week and count it towards the results. Just play the games and record your results. We'll keep a running total of Glory points each week so people know the rankings. I'm not sure if it's covered in the book but mulit-player games are possible as well.

Then in February or March I would organise an Age of Sigmar tournament, 1000-1500 points, where the top 3 finishers in the campaign would receive some small bonuses. Nothing too crazy, since it would be open to the general public as well.

If people were willing, each participant could throw in $10 and we would split the pot between the campaign winner and best painted army, as voted by the players. The hobby deadline would be at the end of February on a fixed date, in case the campaign wraps up early.

If you feel like dusting off some of your old minis and trying out the new Warhammer then let me know. I think GW has been putting a decent effort into supporting this game and it's worth a second look.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 03:04:00 PM by Khornagaunt »
I am not a bad person for playing Cryx and Legion; I am a bad person for the way I play Cryx and Legion.

Offline RobPro

• Skarboy
Re: Age of Sigmar Path To Glory Campaign
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 07:06:05 AM »
I would be interested.

Offline Scuzzbot

• Grot
  • Oh no...
    • That Hobby Blog
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 09:09:42 PM »
I would boogie to this oogie
green stuff for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Offline Khornagaunt

• InnerCircle
  • ardBoy
  • Allan Knowles
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 12:50:47 PM »
Would people be interested starting this campaign on Jan 8? I think we have at least 4 players, maybe more.
I am not a bad person for playing Cryx and Legion; I am a bad person for the way I play Cryx and Legion.

Offline Scuzzbot

• Grot
  • Oh no...
    • That Hobby Blog
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2018, 11:31:09 PM »
I can't swing Monday/would need a hot minute to assemble bbs first AoS skirmish team. What kind of points jump would we think was ay-ok from week to week?
green stuff for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Offline Khornagaunt

• InnerCircle
  • ardBoy
  • Allan Knowles
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 12:49:03 PM »
I can't swing Monday/would need a hot minute to assemble bbs first AoS skirmish team. What kind of points jump would we think was ay-ok from week to week?

I was thinking we would follow the Path to Glory rules, so there are no points per say, but you can spend glory to add new units or models to your warband. If you win more you can add more.

Offline Khornagaunt

• InnerCircle
  • ardBoy
  • Allan Knowles
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2018, 12:00:07 PM »
I can't make it out tonight, but how would people feel about starting this next week?