Author Topic: Monthly Raffles/Club Locker space  (Read 657 times)

Offline Andy

• ardBoy
  • Aun'Drew
Monthly Raffles/Club Locker space
« on: July 14, 2016, 08:23:25 PM »
Alright and.. go!

I think we tried a monthly raffle for the club in the past, but would like to see this again. $5 tickets maybe, $6 for nonclub members? or $2 for members, $5 for non? End of month winner is drawn? The club has a few unopened terrain sets that could probably be given away, or we could do a store thing, half of the winnings goes into store credit, rest to club funds? Bi-Monthly if the fund doesn't reach a certain amount?

Pandi already allows the club to have a lot of space for terrain, but we could rent a locker to store a club army or two, for members to use or nonmembers to try out one of the various games.

Other club things like pizza night or making new shirts available would be cool.

What about a "Start Collecting!" painting competition, using those box sets, or just more painting competitions in general?

((Feeling slightly motivated today))
I'm a firewarrior born and raised, every shot I shoot kills ya on a graze. I'm init bloody two and far to easy to pin, but if my leader has a knife I just know that we'll win. I carry photon, electron or even neutron grenades, cause we take chemistry in our very first grade.

Offline kmckinney091

• Yoof
Re: Monthly Raffles/Club Locker space
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 08:45:15 AM »
I like your start collecting idea very much, I eagerly await the start of this! I like the painting / hobby challenge idea too, would be nice to have a monthly / bi-monthly challenge.

Also Pizza and shirts sound awesome.

For the raffle I think the better route would be half store credit half to funds with the option to skip a month if the pool doest reach a certain size.