Author Topic: General Club Category?  (Read 1851 times)

Cairnius

General Club Category?
« on: August 23, 2007, 04:48:38 AM »
How about a forum just for general club questions, i.e. about our terrain, tables, etc. - stuff that isn't game-specific.

For instance...there's a construction project taking place in my condo at the moment, and I can collect a LOT of polystyrene insulation if we have the need or inclination to make some more terrain, and I wanted to ask everyone what they thought.

I would also need to know what kind of storage space we have, if any, at Pandemonium (like a closet or room) for materials beyond the terrain racks that are set up already.

Offline Caramel KHORNE!

• Runtherd
  • InnerCircle
  • ardBoy
  • Dr. John Anonymous, M.D., M.P.H.
Re: General Club Category?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 05:11:23 PM »
We need to get some heavy books or something and get the damn warping out of the 40k "city" table.  It's getting annoying. 
All space marines are brainwashed idiot savant children fired like missiles into untenable situations by the limp fingers of their corpse-god, except the ones who mutated a prefrontal cortex somewhere along the way and quit to join the real humanists.

Offline NallTWD

• Meganob
  • Freebootaz
  • ardBoy
  • Tyler Barg
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 05:21:08 PM »
All we really have to do is paint the edges and flipside, it'll even out.
Death from a creature that has HOOVES FOR HANDS.

Offline Brother Illeden

• Non-Members
  • Yoof
    • Myspace
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 07:32:02 AM »
to get warping out of that play wood something heavy and horse stands are needed ill show you tomorrow night just ask me...
Kill The Heretic...
Purge The Un-Clean...
For The Will Of The Emperor!

500 POSTS IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR!!!