Author Topic: Wrath of Kings Stuff  (Read 3420 times)

Offline Khornagaunt

• InnerCircle
  • ardBoy
  • Allan Knowles
Re: Wrath of Kings Stuff
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2015, 05:34:27 PM »
We need to meet up so i can give you your stuff.

You going to be on Thursday?
I am not a bad person for playing Cryx and Legion; I am a bad person for the way I play Cryx and Legion.

Offline Sword Brethren

• InnerCircle
  • ardBoy
  • Luis Rivero
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2015, 02:04:22 AM »
We need to meet up so i can give you your stuff.

You going to be on Thursday?

i think so.  i can swing by to drop stuff off.
Remember: if you see something, say nothing. And drink to forget. - Cecil, NVCR

Offline Khornagaunt

• InnerCircle
  • ardBoy
  • Allan Knowles
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2015, 11:22:40 AM »
Sweet. After the first league season of Warmahordes, we should run a mini-league for this.
I am not a bad person for playing Cryx and Legion; I am a bad person for the way I play Cryx and Legion.

Offline Sword Brethren

• InnerCircle
  • ardBoy
  • Luis Rivero
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2015, 11:47:35 AM »
I'm game for a mini league.
Remember: if you see something, say nothing. And drink to forget. - Cecil, NVCR

Offline Khornagaunt

• InnerCircle
  • ardBoy
  • Allan Knowles
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2015, 09:55:42 AM »
Hey Luis, thanks for coming in last night to drop off my models. I freaking love em. After reading the fluff, I am so amped to get these BA dudes and dudettes on the table. Would anyone be up for an intro sized game next week?

Offline Miles The Mighty

• Da Painboy
  • InnerCircle
  • ardBoy
  • Miles Benjamin
    • Of Dice And Demons Podcast
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2015, 01:03:24 PM »
Sean and I are going to try and struggle through an intro game.

Offline Miles The Mighty

• Da Painboy
  • InnerCircle
  • ardBoy
  • Miles Benjamin
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2015, 09:02:08 AM »
Allan, if Sean can't make it, wanna play an intro sized game?  Slash maybe play a second game if he does?

Offline Khornagaunt

• InnerCircle
  • ardBoy
  • Allan Knowles
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2015, 09:28:07 AM »
Allan, if Sean can't make it, wanna play an intro sized game?  Slash maybe play a second game if he does?

Sure! I played once last year at Templecon, and it seems like a pretty legit game. What army do you have again? I got those Nasier guys, with everything except the Rank 2 infantry guys.

Offline Caramel KHORNE!

• Runtherd
  • InnerCircle
  • ardBoy
  • Dr. John Anonymous, M.D., M.P.H.
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2015, 10:18:48 AM »
Nate, I have your Nasir stuff and will be bringing them with me to Pandy this week.
All space marines are brainwashed idiot savant children fired like missiles into untenable situations by the limp fingers of their corpse-god, except the ones who mutated a prefrontal cortex somewhere along the way and quit to join the real humanists.

Offline Miles The Mighty

• Da Painboy
  • InnerCircle
  • ardBoy
  • Miles Benjamin
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2015, 11:41:33 AM »

Sure! I played once last year at Templecon, and it seems like a pretty legit game. What army do you have again? I got those Nasier guys, with everything except the Rank 2 infantry guys.

I have the crab people (Hadross).  I got like everything and I've assembled enough for an Intro force plus some variation.  I went crazy with the basing this weekend, so they have a fun underwater theme going on.

Offline Khornagaunt

• InnerCircle
  • ardBoy
  • Allan Knowles
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2015, 10:18:23 AM »
I wrote up a battle report on the WoK forum. I played on Monday against Rew (Erika in the bat rep) with 2 Nasier forces. It was really fun and she actually liked the game. Hope you guys like the write up.

The link is here http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/showthread.php?59618-Intro-Bat-Rep-Nasier-v-Nasier-(No-pics)

Offline Miles The Mighty

• Da Painboy
  • InnerCircle
  • ardBoy
  • Miles Benjamin
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2015, 11:37:14 AM »
I had a great time playing last week and if anyone's around the night before PAX, I'd love to give it another go.  After looking up it's stats, I think I'm gonna have to get that giant Octopus bro at PAX this weekend.

Offline Khornagaunt

• InnerCircle
  • ardBoy
  • Allan Knowles
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2015, 09:16:59 AM »
Hey Miles, I should be in on Thursday if you want a rematch. I'd be down for a skirmish-level game if you wanted to try out a bigger game. That Resonate ability is pretty cool and I want to get more practice against it. And good call on the Octo-dude. He looks sick and he has some crazy cool rules.

Offline Caramel KHORNE!

• Runtherd
  • InnerCircle
  • ardBoy
  • Dr. John Anonymous, M.D., M.P.H.
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2015, 09:47:06 AM »
I will also be in this week.  I'll probably still be looking for smaller games but I wouldn't say no to a Skirmish-sized game.  I think Battles would be a bit much at this point.
All space marines are brainwashed idiot savant children fired like missiles into untenable situations by the limp fingers of their corpse-god, except the ones who mutated a prefrontal cortex somewhere along the way and quit to join the real humanists.

Offline Miles The Mighty

• Da Painboy
  • InnerCircle
  • ardBoy
  • Miles Benjamin
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2015, 03:29:25 PM »
More little battles for me as well!  Gotta find that nice balance between generating Resonance and using Resonance to do extra stuff.