Author Topic: Pandemonium Changes for the Ardboyz - Please Read  (Read 6578 times)

Offline NallTWD

• Meganob
  • Freebootaz
  • ardBoy
  • Tyler Barg
Pandemonium Changes for the Ardboyz - Please Read
« on: March 25, 2011, 02:49:04 AM »
So I met with Tyler today and found out we're getting some new bonuses along with changes in the store.  So, here goes:

1) Pandemonium has now gotten a safe and will be installing it this week.  What's this mean for us?  Staying late is now a possibility again.  Provided an officer is at the club, we can stay.  Officers will be trained on using the alarm system to activate after we leave.  This comes with a caveat though, in that the front door is NOT to be touched after 10pm.  Smoke breaks must be made on the side, and the door must be clicked closed.  The officer that closes will be required to sign out and ensure the door is locked each night.

2) Discounts are back!  Here's how it works:  All GW products (not books) all come with a 10% discount.  In addition, all prepaid preorders and special orders have an additional 10% discount applied, making for a possible 20%.  Good deal!  Now, the catch here is that they expect us to step up and show some support for them now that they're giving it to us.  If their numbers don't show some marked improvement on GW stuff, this deal is off.  So it's back to Support Your Store, kids.

Now!  A special note on #2: This is EXPERIMENTAL.  It begins today and ends three months from now.  At the end of that period, they'll have a look over it and see if we've stepped it up.  If we have, it continues.  If not, we don't.  Simple? Yep.  Fair? Absolutely.

So start it off with some GK Preorders folks. 
Death from a creature that has HOOVES FOR HANDS.

Offline foehammer

• Kartografar
  • Non-Members
  • ardBoy
  • Josh Danker
Re: Pandemonium Changes for the Ardboyz - Please Read
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 03:21:44 PM »
Now are this discounts for 'Ardboyz Members or for all GW stuff in general?

Just trying to see if I need to name-drop to get this discount at the register or not.

Offline treegs

• ardBoy
  • Tim Regan
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 03:51:34 PM »
Did my part yesterday with a pre-order. I hope most people will toss them some business, it's worth it just for the late night hours going forward.
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those that would do us harm." George Orwell

Offline Sword Brethren

• InnerCircle
  • ardBoy
  • Luis Rivero
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 05:00:17 PM »
Good to know.  I'll be ordering Tomb Kings stuff when it goes up on preorder.
Remember: if you see something, say nothing. And drink to forget. - Cecil, NVCR

Offline VortexCortex

• Mad Dok
  • InnerCircle
  • ardBoy
  • Kevin Doherty
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 05:09:51 PM »
Good to know.  I'll be ordering Tomb Kings stuff when it goes up on preorder.
Me too. Keep us posted on TK preorders.

Offline awfulawful

• ardBoy
  • Craig
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 06:27:46 PM »
This might be the best excuse to buy more stuff that I have seen in a while.  You know, because I really needed another excuse.
In fide et in bello fortes.

Offline DapperDave

• Non-Members
  • Skarboy
  • Autobots, roll out!
    • Plastic Space Guys
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 07:36:08 PM »
What qualifies as a "special order" - is it something they just don't have at the moment or something they've never stocked?

Offline Sam Butler

• ardBoy
  • Sams the name Nurgle tis my game
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 07:57:04 PM »
What qualifies as a "special order" - is it something they just don't have at the moment or something they've never stocked?

yes
[Holy crap Sam, I'm really, really sorry, but we couldn't handle your banner anymore. ~Tyler]

Offline SaintAmwald

• Freebootaz
  • ardBoy
  • Matt Arnold
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2011, 09:10:03 PM »
What Sam said - anything that's not currently on the shelf that we order upon request.  This includes all products available through GW Direct Services, as well as retail items that we don't have on the shelf at present for whatever reason. 
Dragon Blight, apply directly to forehead.  Dragon Blight, apply directly to forehead.

Offline siphon101

• ardBoy
  • Lee G
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2011, 05:00:29 PM »
Hey matt, any chance we can extend this to PP stuff?  :P

Offline SaintAmwald

• Freebootaz
  • ardBoy
  • Matt Arnold
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2011, 12:50:11 AM »
I might be able to get a preorder deal together for Wrath and its associated goodies... I'll get back to you when we're closer to street date.
Dragon Blight, apply directly to forehead.  Dragon Blight, apply directly to forehead.

Offline NallTWD

• Meganob
  • Freebootaz
  • ardBoy
  • Tyler Barg
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2011, 02:59:26 AM »
Hey Matt- Order me a Bretonnian Trebuchet?
Death from a creature that has HOOVES FOR HANDS.

Offline Sapphon

• Freebootaz
  • ardBoy
  • Connor S.
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2011, 07:58:58 PM »
Damn dudes.  I drop by here occasionally at best and am not really up with stuff, so reading about privileges being reinstated that, as far as I knew, 'Ardboyz never lost is a mindfrak.  Hope stuff keeps going upward with this.
"...And to dispel any doubts you might be entertaining about my honor now that you know I'm a woman and have seen me young, alone, and in these clothes - circumstances that coming together or even taken separately would be enough to demolish any reputation - I feel..."

Dorotea, Don Quixote

Offline SaintAmwald

• Freebootaz
  • ardBoy
  • Matt Arnold
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2011, 07:17:58 PM »
Trebuchet, you got it!

Also, I'm placing the GK order in a few hours.  Anyone who wants in, 3:00 PM is the cutoff!

Offline Quality Champion

• Flash Git
  • InnerCircle
  • ardBoy
  • Sean Harrison
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2011, 08:00:30 PM »
Trebuchet, you got it!

Also, I'm placing the GK order in a few hours.  Anyone who wants in, 3:00 PM is the cutoff!

Put me down for a Codex if you would.
"..."