Author Topic: 40k singles tournament  (Read 2501 times)

Offline Ahrimaneus

• ardBoy
  • Frank Doyle
40k singles tournament
« on: May 22, 2010, 01:18:51 AM »
I would like to suggest this thread be started, along with any useful and pertinent information as it becomes available. Seeing as how its now a month away and all.

This way my eldar can learn all the sneaky tricks it will take to bring down all mon-keigh! Ur...I mean I love the emperor...
"The mind of the Farseer is utterly inhuman in its depth and complexity.  Without mercy or moral feeling, his consciousness stands upon the edge of spiritual destruction...To a mere Human it is yet another reminder that we are but children in comparison to that ancient and powerful race." Inq Czevak

Offline NallTWD

• Meganob
  • Freebootaz
  • ardBoy
  • Tyler Barg
Re: 40k singles tournament
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 01:59:30 AM »
It will be this weekend with pertinent information.
Death from a creature that has HOOVES FOR HANDS.

Offline Angelus Mortifer

• ardBoy
  • Seb Jones
Re: 40k singles tournament
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 03:37:07 AM »
It will be the back of my hand for you Frank if I hear you utter any of that xenos nonsense when playing your Angels of Death!!
ôSanguinius. It should have been him. He has the vision and strength to carry us to victory, and the wisdom to rule once victory is won. For all his aloof coolness, he alone has the Emperor's soul in his blood. Each of us carries part of our father within us... Sanguinius holds it all." - - Horus