Author Topic: `Ardboyz Rules  (Read 2689 times)

Offline Cerbeal

• Freebootaz
  • Skarboy
  • Colin Dillard
`Ardboyz Rules
« on: December 05, 2007, 09:24:39 PM »
As a member of the `Arvard `Ardboyz I agree to follow the rules listed below.  I understand that violation of these rules may result in loss of membership.

1.  Be respectful of other members and of patrons and staff of Pandemonium.  This includes behavior both in person and online.

2.  Do not abuse the website and forums or use them in an inappropriate manner.  Do not use profanity or otherwise post inappropriate (for example, highly sexual) content on the forums.

3.  Keep Pandemonium clean and orderly.  Throw away your trash.  Put terrain back (neatly) on the shelves and flip the tables to have the sand side down.  The front two tables may be left as display tables with the terrain arranged nicely.

4.  When you leave Pandemonium after 10PM on a Thursday go out the back door and shut the door firmly behind you.  Make sure the door is closed and locked!  If there is no officer of the club present you will not be able to stay later than regular customers.

5.  If you ever have a problem or question please contact an officer of the club to discuss the issue.  Current officers are:

Warboss: Shawn Burke
Wyrdboy: Colin Dillard
Mek Boy: George Kullavan   (Webmaster)
Mad Dok: Kevin Doherty
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 01:23:18 AM by Cerbeal »
All is dust.

Offline Cerbeal

• Freebootaz
  • Skarboy
  • Colin Dillard
Re: `Ardboyz Rules
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 09:31:58 PM »
Posted above are the rules we expect all `Ardboyz to follow.  As a summary/point of emphasis:

1.  Be responsible and respectful.  Pandemonium has been kind to host the club; let us be good guests.  Remember, you represent the `Ardboyz to others who aren't members.

2.  If you stay late, leave out the back and shut the door firmly behind you.  Check that it has closed and locked.

The officers listed above will likely change on a yearly basis; hopefully my successor will update the list.

Edit:
I forgot to mention, I will have paper copies of these rules for people to sign at Pandemonium.  If I don't ask you to sign one on Thursday, or if you won't be in for a few weeks, please help me out and remind me that you still need to sign the rules.  It doesn't have to done immediately, just the next time you're in on Thursday.  Thanks.

Colin
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 09:40:11 PM by Cerbeal »
All is dust.

Offline Cerbeal

• Freebootaz
  • Skarboy
  • Colin Dillard
Re: `Ardboyz Rules
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 01:27:59 AM »
There has been an update to the rules (modified above) regarding use of profanity and similar language or images on the forums.  In short: don't use it.  These types of posts can get the forums blocked for some members at their work.  So in the interests of making sure every member has open access to these forums we've decided to prohibit such behavior.  As always, if you have any questions or concerns please contact one of the officers.  Colin
All is dust.

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.