Author Topic: Ardboyz Tee-Shirt Design  (Read 4286 times)

Offline Cairnius

• Non-Members
  • ardBoy
  • Dennis Scimeca
Re: Ardboyz Tee-Shirt Design
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2008, 12:33:30 PM »
I kind of like Josh's.   I'd like our T-shirt designs to have something specifically to do with Cambridge or Boston every year.  This year's shirts were really nice on account of the skyline, IMHO.

"Success is moving from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."  - Cliff Bleszinski

Offline Faithial Burns

• ardBoy
  • Henry
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2008, 12:46:54 PM »
A concept I came up with quick during a really boring meeting.

NEEDS MOAR DAKKA!

Offline Bustafer Jones

• Non-Members
  • ardBoy
  • Leland Smith
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2008, 02:03:29 PM »
Yeah, I really like Josh's.

Mine, which I have been too lazy and incopetent to draw up, is a play on the famous chimps to humans evolution image.  from left to right a squig, a snotling, a grot, a fantasy orc, a 40K ork TOTALLY FLIPPING OUT AND BRINGING TEH WAAAAAHHHHGGG!

You know, just so we have some variety.  It also meets the 40k/fantasy/ork crieteria
"Pod 6 doesn't need a pro-shop; they need a dentist!"

-Captain Hank Murphy

Offline Zomboy

• Skarboy
  • Wyatt
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 04:46:07 PM »
I'm curious, is there a T-shirt design contest of something along those lines?
"Let's go to China and f@#k those bitches up and take their pandas." -Fred (I assure you, not taken out of context, at all, really).

Offline Caramel KHORNE!

• Runtherd
  • InnerCircle
  • ardBoy
  • Dr. John Anonymous, M.D., M.P.H.
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 05:08:28 PM »
When the time comes for a new t-shirt people bring in their suggestions, somepeople submit a rough sketch, others an idea on paper and then the club votes for the new design. 
All space marines are brainwashed idiot savant children fired like missiles into untenable situations by the limp fingers of their corpse-god, except the ones who mutated a prefrontal cortex somewhere along the way and quit to join the real humanists.